[ST] Courtesy light = dead battery

Twice I've done that: gone for the lock pos. with key and inadvertantly (sp)
gone to light then left it for the nite. Does anyone else have this problem?

NEW MODEL

My guess is a smaller displacement entry level or slightly larger bike. Yes,
I know that would be a huge departure from current lineup but SO WAS the TT.
A bike with 300-400 cc might score in Japan where Triumph is hoping to move
some units. What about something resembling the Honda GB400? A lighter
version but with modern 4 stroke motor ala Yam YZ 4 strokes/ KTM 520SX. Man
those motors are strong, quick revving and light. A Triumph 'GB 500' with
twice as much power as original and the bonafide Brit character. Or
something like the KTM Duke which didn't sell that well here in US but was
an absolute blast to ride. It was like a 300 pound S3 but with a single and
an even shorter wheelbase. Something like one of those 2 models with small
to med displacement is my guess. It'll retail for around $4000.

John Petrey Jr.
Apex Dawg