Re: [ST] New Models?

I understand. Sometimes its fun to be completely clueless, because you can speculate until the cows come home. The "complete surprise" part sounds intriguing. I can't imagine anything more surprising than Triumph's decision to compete in the 600cc supersport class.

I was sitting on a TT last night, and wondering if it would be more competetive with some serious tuning. Sounds like an interesting magazine project...

>>> Marc Cook <marccook@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> - 5/1/01 9:43 AM >>>
Well, I haven't heard the model mentioned yet.

Actually, I can't say what it is, but it will be a surprise.