[ST] Greetings!

Hello all!

My name is Scott Inman.  Just a quick 411 on me:

I bought what I thought was the bike of my dreams earler this year, a 2001
Yamaha R1.  After 5 weeks of riding the bike, I went for a nice long ride
with some friends of the Sportbike Riders of New England.

We drove to a Triumph dealer in New Hampshire, and they had some demo bikes
for everyone to try.  I wasn't interested, but my friend Sean insisted on me
trying out a few.  So I did.  That was the end of the R1!

I rode the Speed Triple and the Sprint RS.  I LOVED the Speed Triple!  After
thinking about what was best for my needs, I test drove the 2001 Sprint ST
last night, and bought it!  Man, what a bike!  I'm SO excited!

Had to share my excitement with someone!

Scott
01' Sprint ST