[ST] re: Donna Blood update

>  From: Eric Sheley <Eric@xxxxxxxxxx>, on 05/02/2001 10:01:
>  Just wanted to send off a quick note to keep everyone updated.
>
>  I spoke with Donna today - she is currently at 34 weeks and on partial bed
>  rest due to some pre-term contractions. They have her on medication to keep
>  things in check - her tentative due date is mid June, but she will most
>  likely deliver before then.
>
>  She has promised to keep us all updated - she was very pleased and
>  surprised that we keep her in our thoughts.
>
>  Please remember her and Troy's child in your prayers.
>
>  -Eric

	I can't thank you enough for keeping up with this. My wife had trouble
with both pregnancies, and I can't imagine her going through it without spousal
support. If there's anything we can do for Donna, please pass it along. I
really feel for her because I'm in about the same stage of life - my son is 3
months old. Needless to say, a wife and two young children made me pretty
careful running around the Streets of Willow Springs this past weekend. I
enjoyed it thoroughly anyway, though, and feel safer in all my riding now, too.

	Jim Huber
	Spring, Texas