[ST] for Scott - Swansea to Abington

 >>> I'm going from Swansea, MA to Abington, MA.  Route 24 is my only
way home, unless I want to get lost big time! <<<

    Great Scott, there are dozens of good back roads on your way
home; up through No. Middleboro, E. Bridgewater-Halifax,
Whitman-Monponsett, Pembroke, etc.!  You can cross the 44, 106 and 28
in many places on nice country roads between Swansea and Abington.  I
was back there in May for a week and borrowed a bike from
Bettencourt's to ride to my 50th high school reunion in New York and
spent a couple nice days just roaming around those roads and haunts
of my misspent youth.

    If you stay between the 24 and the 58, you can't POSSIBLY get
lost,... at least not for more than a few miles!       =8o)

                                    Have fun;

                                                dugud   - - - o%\o