Re: [ST] Oiling the Rear Brake

Try the Honda Pro Chain lube.. least fling I've found, clean and
works great. Also always lube the chain when you get back from a ride
while the chain is still warm ! That way it penetrates the chain, it
dries, and doesn't fling. Also keep in mind that with a "O" ring
chain you are not lubing the chain so much as keeping it clean.. if
that makes sense.. the lube for the chain is in the o rings, the lube
that you apply really is to keep all the exposed parts clean and rust
free.

Erik