RE: [ST] RE: Underseat exhaust

<Snip>

The underseat exhaust is made by Fred at Pipeline Exhausts in Melbourne
Australia. His phone number is + 61 3 9778 6606 or mobile + 61 413 995 944
(or least that's what his numbers were last time I called him 6 months or so
ago). I have one of his exhausts on my ST. Had it for over a year now, very
happy with it, looks great, sounds even better. Heaps better than the
triumph carbon sports can, which I also had and got rid of within a very
short period of time.... The exhaust get's lots of positive comments from
other riders and Fred is a great guy to deal with. Hope this helps.

cheers, Grant

Grant:

Was there any performance difference between the Triumph Carbon can and the
Pipeline one?  Any driveability issues?  Where does Pipeline's system start,
at the end of the header or does it go all the way up to the exhaut ports?

Thanks,

Eric