[ST] Futura????

At 06:49 AM 5/4/2001 -0700, you wrote:
    Howlin\' Dawg has uploaded the following file for you to view

Description :-
New Aprilia Futura in Red

OK, so I know that I,(and others on this list) are a little biased.  But
REALLY, that is one UUgly bike. Enough straight angles to keep my High
School geometry teacher busy for a year.  And is it just me or does that
exhaust look suspiciously like an anus???  It's funny how design schemes
constantly change in the name of "progress".  Now the angular shapes are all
the rage as if they are brand new.  Anyone take a look at a mid 80's VFR or
FJ???  Can you say "straight lines and angles???  Oh yeah, it's the newest
craze, groovy man, right-on.

STeve Duncan
Underdawg
2K -ST (Betty)