[ST] Harly and rest of the world

What a narrow view on Harly riders.  He has obviously
not been around for long, probably still in his teens.
whoever you are, peace!  you to will some day mature
and find that people that are not just like you are
still mostly cool people. (to author of this article)
this would make an interesting lister poll. How are
"we" seen by harly riders... I live in the NW and most
of them wave first. Maybe 3% do not wave.  I fail to
see any real difference. one wheel in front of the
other!  Keep the shiny side up and enjoy!

Tony Burke
00' Sprint ST (opposite gender magnet red)
66 Manx (4sale)