RE: [ST] Re: Harley and rest of world.

Here in Colorado, I don't know if it's a geographical thing, but I get lots of waves from Harleys (many of them wave first).  Some don't wave, but some sport bikers don't wave either (too busy adjusting their sandals or trying to keep their t-shirt from flying off, typically  ;^)

Relating to the Harley-riding friends and co-workers; a guy in my office rides a Harley and lives in my neighborhood.  He light-heartedly harasses me about wearing all the gear (so what if I look like a snowmobile rider in the middle of summer?).  One day, on a ride home together, we were talking while sitting side by side at a traffic light (bikes running and all).  He asked me if I can hear anything going on around me, poking a little fun at my earplugs and helmet (he wore some sturdy looking sunglasses, but that's about it).  I just told him, "I can hear you talking just fine, so what do you think?".

Dan Wolf (Dawg Howse)
Blue '00 ST
Longmont, CO