[ST] Rear Brake light Flashing.

Has anyone installed a relay on their REAR BRAKE light
which modulates for a short period before being on
solid?

I've seen a few on the market (example 'Back-off') and
am wondering how well they work.  For about $40, they
look like a great safety device from the rear.  I seen
a VFR on the road the other day and it definitely got
my attention.  Now this is no different then manually
tapping on the rear brake, but I can't think why it
wouldn't be safe having one?

I've also seen products like "life bright" which is
another set of bright LEDs.   I kind of like the
integration into the rear brake light myself.

- - George.
00' RS.