[ST] for Keith - counter-steering

 I have no idea how far back counter steering goes, but when I bought
my '48 Harley dirt tracker in the mid-'50s the guy who sold it to me
took me out to practice with him and taught me counter- steering. AMA
dirt track racing was then known as 'Class C' racing
and brakes were not allowed, a quick countersteer and shot of gas at
the end of the straight threw the bike sideways to scrub off speed
for the turn. Had great fun until we went through the fence.
         =8o)
                           Cheers;     ol t-bone   - - - o%\o