Re: [ST] '01 ST pricing - Midwest Dealers

I had good luck at Trackstar Motorsports in
Minneapolis.

They have always treated me well, given me good parts
on prices, and gave me a good deal on an ST out the
door with some extras.

They have a Blue one on the floor.  Might want to call
them to see if they'll deal with you.

Contact me off list if you would like further
information.

Regards,

SR