Re: [ST] Re: Harley and rest of world.

I don't see your problem, why not just buy a Harley and then you can be as
individual as they are.
I love my Triumphs and I tell friends all the time they should sell their
Jap crap and buy a real bike but the big difference is that I say it with a
smile on my face. If I got any respect from Harley riders I would give it
back.
Ashley
'00 Spondon 955i
'95 Speed Triple