Re: [ST]Triumph Quiz (was Motorcycle HIStory)

My second bike was a T120 Bonneville and I loved it, wish I still had it. I
have owned several older Triumphs and yes I do remember them fondly but they
obviously don't compare to the new ones as far as reliability, build
quality, performance etc.
I'm not really sure if I know where your email was going, what was the point
?
Ashley
'00 Spondon 955i
'95 Speed Triple