Re: [ST] Mature people

What does your question/statement/baiting have to do with anything
regarding Harleys? I don't think any of us here feel like a flame
war.. We have a nice CIVIL group of folks here Scott. If you have a
problem with someone take if OFF LINE.

Fact lets take all the Harley bashing off line.

Erik, who is a:

Ford truck owner, married to a Catholic, could stand to lose 15 lbs,
doesn't think there's any difference between blacks, jews, and who
ever except there's assholes in every crowd, and thinks there's too
many guns, but can't think of a solution that'll make everyone happy
on the issue...