Re: [ST] Test

At 10:08 AM 5/7/01 -0700, Neil Lindsey wrote:
>If Paul was automatically 'removed' from the list, how was he able to post
>his question to the list?

Because I wasn't paying attention and forgot to authorize the remove request.

>I thought you had to be subscribed before you could post to the list, but I
>guess not.  Does that also mean that anyone can upload pictures, etc.
>without being subscribed?

No - you must be subbed. There are three sub files - one for the immediate,
one for the digest and a third for those that post from more than one
address but receive to only one. In this case if he had been in the
immediate and the supplemental, it would have been possible for him to be
removed from the immediate, but still be able to post.

Basically, if you can still post, you are subbed to one of the three.

Clear as mud, right ?

- -Eric