[ST] ST Mature People

      Okay, now I'm offended. I'm a Ford pickup driving, Catholic fat man.
Why must you now pick on me. I feel so insecure.
 Seriously though, who cares? This is a ridiculous thread. If Harley guys
don't want to wave, so be it. I don't need a wave from any rider to reassure
myself. I ride for pleasure not for acceptance. As much as people like to
crack on the yuppie type Harley riders, other bike cliques are just as bad.
How about the sport bike riders that chrome the rims, frame and assorted
other parts of their bike. They are adding the weight the companies try so
hard to remove. Also don't forget the velour on the seats, and the neon
lighting effects. The beemer guys have their own snobbish eurocentric
attitudes too. They must have the latest and greatest BMW official gear no
matter how overpriced. Ducati owners? God forbid they wear a set of leathers
not made in Italy while riding bikes that are like rolling watch parts.
    Triumph owners seem to fall in the Rodney Dangerfield frame of mind. No
respect! In my opinion, if it has two wheels that is all that matters. I
wave and talk to all motorcyclists. My previous comments were stereotypical
on purpose. I was trying to make a point. Let's just shut up and ride. That
is the point. Isn't it?

James
2000 RS Yellow