[ST] Helmets

Well, if we get this new ST, we will need at least 1 new helmet for my
girlfriend, and I am thinking about getting a new one at some point to
replace my 4 year old Shoei RF-800.  Just looking for some input.  I have
always liked the styling and fit of the Shoei line, although they can be a
little pricey.  Also like the looks of the Arai helmets, but have never been
able to find a shop in my area that carries them to try on.

Any input would be appreciated.  Looking for something fairly light, good
ventilation, and easy shield change mecanism.  graphics aren't a huge
concern since it would probably get a custom job later if that is what I
really wanted - instead of one of the replica versions.  Also, something
that can fit a chatter box in it would be a good trait.

Thanks,
Eric Mann
eric91z@xxxxxxxx
1991 Camaro Z28  305/5M  (355/T-56 in the works)
1995 Ford F-150 4x4