Last Post

I would like to thank all of you that I have met and spoke to for all your
help and friendship. I regret that I have to sell my beloved 2000 ST. I'm
not sure if I can make the Eastern Ralley and if I can not I will speek to
Eric and release my room at the Inn for someone on the waiting list.

For those of you who ar not sure if they are going ......

DO NOT MISS THE RALLEY !!!!!   The ralley last year was some of the most
memorable times I have spent on my Triumph. I will miss this list. Of all
the motorcycles I own ( 5 ) and all the lists I participate in, this is the
most informative and best group of people you will ever find. I
will miss you all..... Ride Safely.

p.s. I have a Harley and I wave! Some guys are just a**holes and it has
nothing to do with their motorcycles.

Top Dawg signing off. ( I will look in on you all every once in a while )

Eric and Jack I believe you have my e-mail  please stay in touch, and if
you ever need to talk Jack you know where to find me.