Re: [ST] It finally happened....

Every time I go out on my RS I run into someone who
has history with a Triumph.  I think it is one of the
biggest charms of owning it.  I have even had a older
gentleman hunt me down in a store to talk to me about
his youth and Triumph motorcycles.  I have owned mine
for about 2 months and enjoy it more and more each
time I start it up.  I have had faster (89 V-Max), but
nothing compares to the total package the RS offers
for my size and riding style. I just wish the bike
magazines would help us out a little.  I would hate to
see the company die again just because they don't
promote their product enough.  Afer ten years of
production you would think everyone would have heard
of them making bikes again.
Chris Brant
Orange RS