[ST] Informal East Coast pre-Rallye?

Calling any listers near the Blue Ridge mountains;

Jonathan Schulster, also an ST owner and occasional contributor on this
list, will be visiting me in early June.  Since he can't come to the East
Coast Rallye in August, we plan to spend Friday 8th to Sunday 10th June
riding the Blue Ridge Parkway and touring the area.  We'll be hiring bikes
from Agogo in Morganton, NC and starting from there on Friday early
afternoon, returning Sunday late afternoon.

If anyone has any good route suggestions or would like to meet us some time
that weekend for a chat or a ride, let me know.

Neil