[ST] Surge when not under a load

I have a fairly bad surge when not on a pull any time I maintain a steady
RPM.  I have just had the #10 tune put in and the CO set but the problem
was there before this was done.  I really had not done a whole lot of
lower speed driving last year so I don't think I noticed it.  This is
anywhere from 3000 to 4000 in a lower gear at steady RPM.  It almost
feels like my old RZ350 2 stroke did!  Sort of just begging to have the
throttle pinned open.  I have the stock can and air filter and CO was set
a 3%.

Any hints would be appreciated as I will be taking it in for my sender
recall as soon as the part is in and will have it looked at then!

As always, thanks!
Ken Walter
00ST