Re: [ST] Bench Dawg bends buddy's bike, bruises body

"Lisa Borgfeld White" <wlb@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> OUCH!!  We had an end table fly out of  a truck at us in New Mexico, and
> in Colorado, a dog fell  off a flat bed truck in front of me.  I always
> try to avoid any truck/car that has anything remotely loose in it, but
> unfortunately, sometimes you can't get out of the way quick enough :-(!

So I've learned.  :-(

> First, let us know how your visit to the doctor turns out.  Richard was
> on Vicodin for his shoulder pain, and after the surgery, he was on
> Vicodin ES.  Talk about some strong stuff, and he was taking 2 of those
> every 4 hours!!  I'm glad your safety gear worked.  It's replaceable;
> you're not!!

Yep.  And replaceable with better.  I see doc tomorrow aft.

> We have the Sidi On Road boots and love them.  No boots will be cool in
> Florida, just as none are cool in Texas.  You also should take a look at
> the perfed Vansons.  They're expensive, but it is competition weight
> leather.  Top notch!  I wouldn't trade mine.

Yeas, vanson make excellent gear.  And it is past time for me to have really
good stuff.  OTOH it wouldnt have helped my thumb.

> I'm sorry this had to happen to you and to Thomas' bike, but I am sure
> Thomas would agree that you are more important that the bike.  There is
> a reason you both had insurance.  Metal and plastic are replacable!!

Yep.

> Take care, and keep us posted!!

Thanks, and I (we) will.  You'll hear from Thomas soon I bet.

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue Triumph Sprint ST "Jewel"