Re: [ST] Do I want to do this anymore?

Bill,

Only you can decide what is best for you, given your own feelings.
There is no denying that we participate in a sport/passtime that
increases our daily risks.  We all have to decide whether the risks
are worth it to us, and we all make the evaluations again after an
accident.

You are probably still in the aftermath shock of your spill; give
yourself some time to recover, physically and mentally, before you
make any permanent decisions.

Good luck and get well soon.

- -Keith
'00 RS