Re: [ST] Bench Dawg bends buddy's bike, bruises body

>The pictures are in rough form at
>
>http://staff.qnx.com/~thomas/trip

Great pictures, and I'm thinking now I should never ride without taking my
camera along. I would think the truck driver's insurance company will
settle when they see the overloaded condition of it. I do have a few
questions and observations:

1. I would think that the truck driver was cited for spilling part of his
load. Was he cited for having an overloaded vehicle as well? If I saw that
vehicle ahead of me, I'd make sure I wasn't behind it for very long.

2. Are Indians a common sight along Florida's highways? (I really liked the
shot of the guy re-enacting the crash) Was that really a bow and arrow
strapped to the horse?

3. The Throttlerocker seems to have survived just fine. Now if it had been
a Throttlemeister...

4. Thomas, seeing that bungie cord holding that huge duffel on the back
scared me. Please tell me there was something else holding it on than just
the two bungie cords. I have a friend who went down at 65mph on a freeway
when a duffel bag wrapped itself around the rear tire, so I think about how
stuff is secured pretty seriously now. I know you have the bags (and
trunk?) on order.

Matt Knowles - matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (707) 786-4643
http://www.aestheticdesign.com