Re: [ST] Road Atlanta

YES! YES! YES!
Man, can't wait for the races!! I will be there, but will be camping
so I will drive my truck, and carry a couple of pit bikes(Small Hondas)
rather than the ST. We usually camp around the turn 10/11 chichane at
the end of the last straight, on the outside access area. Look for a
big baby-blue Ford F150 King Cab. Would love to hook up with some other
ST folks. I will even invite you to coctail hour for an adult beverage!

Drop an email, and we can try to meet at the races.

Don in AL
Donm57@xxxxxxxx
'01 BRG ST

I also plan on being at the Laguna Seca races in July, but we had to
halt our plans to be at the GP races in Donnington! Oh well, maybe
next year!!