[ST] Hell yes, I want to do this!

Sorry about the earlier posting.  I had avoided any painkillers because I
had to meet with insurance people and lawyers.  I was down about having to
drag lawyers into it.  I was hurting and tired and alone at home.

Now, I've had drugs, taken a 2-hour nap and everyone has come home.

Of course I'm going to ride again!  ASAP

And the other guy's insurance is going to be very sorry they tried to be
cheap.  Idiots.  They could have made me happy by paying Thomas' flight to
Dallas and then reuniting him and his bike after repairs.  NOW I'M ANGRY!
Somebody is gonna pay and it ain't gonna be me!  :-)

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue Triumph Sprint ST "Jewel"