Re: [ST] My Day in Hell

Patti: You NEED to call Jerry Parish at Triumph. He is the customer
service guy for the US. He is a Good guy. You need to explain exactly
what's been done, and how it's still not right. I would even begin
asking around about maybe other dealers or even if Triumph would
consider a buy back or replacement of your current ride. You have had
way to much BS happen with this bike. I may take flack over this but
I'll say it anyway.. There are always problem units. I don't care who
makes it BMW, Mercedes, Triumph, Rolls Royce..It seems as if you have
one of these problem units. I think Triumph should step up and get it
right..right now. The first step is to talk with Jerry he really is
good people!

Erik