hell

Patti,

   I bought a T595 new in '98 and had similar electrical
gremlins. Three tows to the dealer and they finally
replaced the wiring harness due to a recall (not really
a recall - they were just fixing them as the problems
surfaced). The fundamental problems were a bad ground
and a bad main harness connector, emphasis on bad
ground. It drove me nuts but I had no problems after the
harness replacement. I sold it and bought a '00 Sprint
RS (bad back) which has been trouble-free so far (only
2,000 miles). I find it interesting that the same
exhaust cam 'fix' and stalling at a stop issues are
playing out on the same timeline as they did with the
intro of the T595.

   Best of luck with yours.

    Nick T