From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Paul
Steinbacher
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 11:26 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Cracked header

I think you're probably right, that's what I should have done. But I sent it
for welding yesterday so that option is probably out now. I was probably
more concerned with having it back on the road in short order since I'm not
sure I would trust the trusty Buell for rides.

Paul & Dee
Madd Dawg & Dinky Dawg
1999 Triumph Sprint ST
2000 Buell X1