Re: [ST] Helmets

Bill,

Just a bit of a cost saver, if your not going to do something that requires an airbrush ie shading or fades, you might look at vinyl graphics.  There's an amazing about of things you can do with vinyl.  Besides the many colors there's also the refectives in red, blue, green, yellow, orange, black and white.  There's also what's called chameleon or color changing,  I've seen red to blue, green to silver, gold to maroon.  Here in San Antonio, we have a shop that does custom graphics on cars with this stuff.  The neat thing about it is, if some flying road debris marrs it, you can just peal it off and get a new piece made and placed, where as trying to repair marred custom paint is extremely difficult.  Also if you decide your tired of the graphics, you can change them very easily.  There are some limitations but not many.  There's even chrome like on the TT.  Although it doesn't do well on curved surfaces doesn't stretch and mould like the regular vinyl does, tends to kink up !
a bit,
 but you can always experiment a bit.

Lex "Digital Dawg" Offer
reffoxel@xxxxxxxxxxx