[ST] MPG/new tune. FIRST bike Q.

1. Has anyone noticed any MPG difference by JUST
having the new (10 I guess) tune downloaded to the
bike.. I asked befor about MPG and race can. at this
point Im going to leave the can alone, this is a
project for another time. I have had the occasional
stall on downshift.. I guess the new tune fixes that.

2.  I have a special friend looking to buy her first
bike, she is 5'4./130 and fit well on a 00' sportster
(needless to say this is not a good first bike) she
has never riden befor and looking for something she
will not outgrow in a month. $5k or less is good, pre
dropped is ok too. I had a few ideas but I am biased
toward HD and triumph really heavily... any others out
there w/some input or suggestions. or even a bike that
might qualify (seattle area)??  thanks!

Tony Burke
00' Sprint ST  (I thought I had a passenger-red)