Re: [ST] MPG/new tune. FIRST bike Q.

Get your friend to try a Suzuki SV650. I had an S version one for my first bike before I got the RS. It was an excellent bike, completely reliable with good handling. It is quite light and not too tall which might be usefull too. I have noticed on previous posts that a number of the other subscribers like these bikes too.

Andrew