Re: [ST] MPG/new tune. FIRST bike Q.

Tony,

A really good Starter bike is a SV650.  Good bike, forgiving.  Decent power. No fairing.  And later if they want can upgrade the bike to the SV650S motor, which will beat up a Duc 750.

A friend of mine who just learned to ride 2 months ago went this route.  She's about the same height.

At 10:41 PM 5/10/01 -0700, you wrote:
>2.  I have a special friend looking to buy her first
>bike, she is 5'4./130 and fit well on a 00' sportster
>(needless to say this is not a good first bike) she
>has never riden befor and looking for something she
>will not outgrow in a month. $5k or less is good, pre
>dropped is ok too. I had a few ideas but I am biased
>toward HD and triumph really heavily... any others out
>there w/some input or suggestions. or even a bike that
>might qualify (seattle area)??  thanks!
>
>Tony Burke
>00' Sprint ST  (I thought I had a passenger-red)

Lex "Digital Dawg" Offer
reffoxel@xxxxxxxxxxx
2000 Saphire Blue Sprint ST
1986 VF1000 F-2 Bol d'Or