Re: [ST] Bench Dawg bends buddy's bike, bruises body

On Thu, 10 May 2001, Robert Fastner wrote:

> Hi,
>     Glad the injuries weren't more serious. I hope everything works out with
> insurance and healing. A few observations on the pictures:
>
> 1) They had an amazing amount of stuff in that F150 (or F250). It looks like
> a great job of packing, except of course, for the "bucket o' trowels. It
> pays to sweat the details. Construction crap seems to be the thing I see
> flying out of trucks the most. Plastic 5 gallon pails are good for putting
> thing into, bad for staying put.
> 2) The BRG bike looks beautiful out in the daylight. Hope it gets restored
> to its previous state.

Thanks, it is by far the nicest colour (IMHO of course)

> 3) Topbox on the blue bike really sits high. I can see where it would be a
> detriment to aerodynamics and gas mileage, but a nice backrest for the
> passenger. I was going to get one this year until they told me the price had
> gone from $400 to $500. I think I will stick with a tailbag on the rack.

I am wondering if the purchase of the top box was bit pre-mature.
But then again the luggage rack will also be usefull.

> 4) Nice job on the pics. They downloaded quickly and were sharp and bright.
> I really like the one where the horsey guy is apparently describing with
> body English the last moments of the accident. You should frame that one. It
> will make a great conversation piece as in: "What the heck is the deal with
> this guy?"

When my friend who picked me up from the airport looked at them on the
camera she immediately said, 'Look its the village people'

Thanks,
Thomas

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>        http://get.qnx.com
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664