[ST] Cruizer.... OK.

THanks to all who suggested Starter bikes... gonna go
check out the SV650 this coming week and see if it
fits her.. if not we'll go down the list. the
suggestions are great.....THANK YOU

CRUIZER..... how would it sound.. part of HD's success
in the cruizer market is.. yes the sound... many
people love the obnoxiously loud pipes, myself
included... hwo would a monster 2.0L triple sound with
obnoxious str8 pipes... probably seriously wiked
(removable baffles would be a plus) Ill bet that would
catch the attn of some cruizer buyers.. not sounding
like a twin.... but what would it sound like??? damn
interesting thought. not to mention it would rip up a
45 deg V-twin on teh straights. Im anxious to see what
they might do in this area as I love cruizers as well
as sprints