Re: [ST] RE: (ST) 15w oil for RaceTech

Correct!  I have a feeling that the 2 turns that Racetech recommends
is too much. I think that it takes too much force to get them to open
. I'm having my forks redone on Monday. I'm going up to 1. kg
springs. The .95 are not right for my 200+ lbs. I'm also having the
10-15wt mix changed to 15wt. And I have been thinking of reducing the
emulator turns to 1.5...

Erik