RE: [ST] T dealers in Brisbane Australia

Hi Barry,

I live on the Gold Coast and bought my 99 ST in Brisbane from Brisbane
Triumph (AKA Shogun Honda) in Springwood.  They were great - right up until
the second after I'd paid for the bike.  From then on, forget it.

Little things like them not putting a compliance plate on my bike.  When I
phoned them about it they always said that they'd sort it out and call me
back.  After 2 months and 4 calls naturally I gave up on them and was left
with a bike that couldn't be re-registered if the registration ever lapsed
or the bike moved to a new state.  They wouldn't even return a phone call.

Enter the team at Paul Feeney's dealership in Nerang on the Gold Coast (AKA
Moto Arena).  They are brilliant!  I didn't buy the bike from them but their
"after sales support" has been fantastic.  They happily sorted out the
missing plate issue - going back to Triumph for a replacement plate and
fitting it free of charge.  They also found and fixed the first instance of
the "rubbing wires around the steering head" problem reported to this list a
couple of years ago.  Service, service, service.  Doesn't get any better
than that.

They are also the dealers for Cagiva, MV Agusta and others so the loan bikes
can be a lot of fun!

I know they are not in Brisbane but they are worth a look.  On the other
hand, Shogun are in Brisbane and I'd look right past them if I were you.

Bambi