Western Rally and Eastern Colorado Riders

Hi Gang,

I've noticed a number of submissions from folks in Evergreen, Fort Collins
(?), etc.  A buddy and I are heading to the Western Rally out of Denver on
Thursday 6/14.  Any others on this side of the Rockies interested in
forming a marauding band of biker hooligans to ride over to Montrose?   Let
me know.   I thought about meeting up Thursday in the a.m. at the park and
ride exit #260 off of I-70 West --- I think that's the right number.   Its
the exit for Mother Cabrini Shrine and also the off ramp that'll take you
towards Morrison and Red Rocks.

Drop me a line LaCPsyD@xxxxxxx if you're interested.

Lance "Dawgmanaut" La Certe,  Denver, CO