RT Oil

Martin,

If you think compression damping is too strong but rebound is ok you should
back off the emmulator a bit rather than change the oil weight.  Though each
effects the other, the oil weight primarily controls the rebound damping
while the emmulator spring sttin promarily controls the compression damping.
I've also ended up using more than RT's recomended sag (less preload) to get
a nicer ride.  In my opinion their sag  settings make the bike a bit harsh
for the street.  Hope this helps.

Rick
Horn Dawg