[ST] Dawgs invade Canada

If you listen to his advice you could end up in the dawg house, hence the
connection.  For those of you that watch PBS when you are not watching
Speedvision and are Red Green fans I thought that perhaps a few of us Dawgs
could invade Toronto.  From about the week after the East Coast Rallye
through the end of September or so The Red Green Show tapes on Saturday
nights in Toronto.  We'd need to reserve tickets in June so if anyone is
interested let me know.  Now back to your regular programming.

Doug Bailey "Hound Dawg"