Re: [ST] T dealers in Brisbane Australia

I couldn't agree more, my wife is looking to add another Triumph to the
collection and Moto Arena went to a lot of trouble to keep us informed about
the arrival of the new Bonneville so we could have a ride. They phoned us
several times and arranged a test for the 2 of us. When we do buy the next
Triumph it will be from them and not Shogun, they are hopeless in my
opinion. I ordered a t-shirt 2 months ago and that was the last I heard of
it. Although Moto Arena aren't strictly local they are only 45 minutes down
the freeway and well worth the extra k's.
Ashley
'00 Spondon 955i
'95 Speed Triple