[ST] Western Rally - anyone from the East?

Got the TSRA newsletter today and suddenly have the bug to go to the
Western Rally.  Checked Mapquest and from Nashville, TN to Montrose, CO
is aproximately 1400 miles.

Is anyone from the east coast heading to this rally that might be
heading near my area?  This would be the longest I've ever ridden and
would feel safer if I wasn't alone.  (This is assuming I can get off
work for the rally of course.)  Looks like most of my route would be via
I-70, I figure somebody must be heading down it around Topeka or so...