[ST] insurance claim question

Need a piece of advice from all of you.

The insurance company wants to send me a check that will cover the
current estimate. The adjuster has said that if anything else is
found as far as damage he will take care of it then.

The rub is this; if I accept the check and/or cash it then am I
saying that I accept that the insurance company has compensated me
for any loss in created by the accident?

As well they have told me that they will compensate me for the loss
of use of the bike. But that does not include the flight back to
Dallas or the flight from Dallas to FL to pick up the bike.

opinions?

tia,
Tom

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>        http://get.qnx.com
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664