Re: [ST] insurance claim question

Tom,

I just went through a big insurance claim with a 1966 corvette coupe.
The insurance company just kept writing amendments to the initial claim.
I had about 23K in damage and the initial estimate was for about $1200.
It was very frustrating , but this seems to be the way they operate. You
might want to talk to the adjuster to clarify how additional damage from
the accident will be handled when found and photograph everything as it
is coming apart . I ended up becoming "good" friends with my adjuster
after the first 25 amendments. Jerry