From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Robert Switzer
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2001 12:42 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Ext. warr. / Race Tech

Do these "used" rates apply even though my factory warranty is still intact
until
09/01? Only 90 days to buy an extended warranty, why would I need a extended
warranty when my bike is brand new and covered for 2 years. Extended should
mean
extended past the original warr. and therefore not needed until then. If I
wait
until after 09/01 I can't get a warranty? Do you know the name of the
company?
Does every dealer sell a different brand? Which one is best? In the
automotive
industry there are many different companies, some good, some horrible! I
never
have bought a extendo with a M/C.

Thanks

Robert