[ST] Need help with Arkansas Roads

Howdy,

	I have been organizing a ride to Hot Springs for Memorial Day
weekend. We will be staying in Hot Springs Friday, Saturday and Sunday
nights at the Velda Rose Hotel. Saturday, I want to do a west/east
route out towards Mena and back. I have been hearing of a route
referred to as the Talimena Skyway, or something similar. Sunday, I
want to do a north/south route including Scenic Highway 7. Here I have
been hearing of a route by the name of Pig Trail. Of course, I have no
idea where any of these roads are on the map ;-)
	So would anyone that has been in the area and is familiar with
the roads please help me out here? Any must see roads or must avoid?
I'd like to do about 250-300 miles each day. Ideally we'd leave Hot
Springs by 9:00am each morning and we'd like to be back in Hot Springs
by about 5:00pm each evening. I have been looking over my National
Geographic Road Atlas and my AAA Map'n'Go software trying to find some
good roads, but it is just so hit and miss when using a map. Any input
will be greatly appreciated.
	If you are interested in attending, please see my website at:

http://sfriday.com/

or at

http://pages.tca.net/sfriday/

and look in the UPCOMING RIDES section for the details. We have a nice
mix of Hondas and Triumphs, a Suzuki, Ducati and a Yamaha Vmax so it
should be fun! Attendees are listed in the CONFIRMED section of the
details page.

Adios,

Scott Friday
98-VFR800@xxxxxxxxxxxx