Re: [ST] what breaks in a tipover?

Patti,

When I was at CalBMW/Triumph yesterday to get my tire replaced, I
asked Eli if you had brought your ST in; he said not yet.  I told him all
of us Sprint riders on this list had heard about your troubles (not just this
past week) and I asked what he thought was wrong.  He said he didn't
know, but, and these where his exact words "If we can't fix it, it ain't
broke".  I failed to see the humor in that, since they have had the bike
numerous times to attempt to fix the problem that stranded you.  I held
my tongue, however.

I hope they get it right this time.

- -Keith
'00 RS