[ST] Air box mods

Bill et al,

Don't know about y'all, but rain only slows me down long enough to
put on my rain suit. Before modifying ones airbox or ram air tubes
I would take particular care to notice what and how the manufacture
has included to reduce the possibility to reduce or remove the
possibility of rain getting into the air box.

On the Kawi's that I have owned with RAM air, the resonator boxes
and kinks in the ram air tubs are there to help catch the rain and
direct it to the bottom of the resonator box where there is a small
tube to allow the water to leave the system.

Same for removing parts of the top of the air box on the ST/S3 and
such, it would be interesting to see if you would be opening your
self up for water getting into the airbox.

Just a thought.

t.

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>        http://get.qnx.com
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664